– Founder and head of Hisham Ashour Squash Academy
– Hisham is considered one of the top Squash coaches in the World
– During his professional career he represented Egypt and reached a career-high world ranking of World No. 11 in 2012.
– Invented the famous “Mizuki-shot” which is a mixture of a backhand, forehand, volley drop into the nick on both sides.
– Coached and mentored his brother Ramy Ashour, former World No. 1 Bronze Level Juniors
– Winner of 2 PSA World Tour titles
– Nine times Brazilian National Champion
-Member of the Brazil National team from 2002 to Present
-Represents Brazil in the Pan-American games
-Recipient, 2011 Brazilian Olympic Award for Squash